ALPHAREX Is a relatively new brand in the automotive aftermarket industry. They’ve become known for building headlights that are unique in style, offer various color choices, and better than average construction quality. While (in our testing) they don’t do as well as the slightly more expensive Morimoto XB LED headlights, they do offer good bang for the buck and certainly worth considering. If you’re interested to see what else we’ve got in stock for your truck, use the buyer’s guide on our website!
ALPHAREX DESIGN AlphaRex developed the Toyota Tundra PRO-series headlights based on its stock design and add a LED tube around the edge as DRL and sequential turn signal. At the side of these Toyota Tundra headlights is the amber reflector lens, and there are amber halogen light bulbs at the side for turn signal light as well. These projector headlights are with dual projector design, with the outer projector as low beam, and inner projector as high beam. The headlights use basic H7 halogen bulbs for low beam and another H7 halogen bulb for high beam. You can also upgrade them with a set of high output LED bulbs for even more light on the road.
LED PROJECTOR TECHNOLOGY AlphaRex integrated their patented rectangular projector lenses into the Toyota Tundra Pro-series headlights. The projection cut-off line is perfect for American LHD regulation.
FEATURE: The Alpharex Toyota Tundra Pro-series projector headlights come with sequential turn signal light as well as DRL light tube.
HOUSING: The Toyota Tundra Pro-series projector headlights are offered with either a chrome, matte black, or shiny midnight black housing. The chrome housing gives your truck a stock housing look and match your truck if you have a lot of chrome accessories. On the other hand, the black housing gives your truck a sporty look and easily match with any color truck and front grill. Above all, the gloss/ jet black housing and mid-night black housing (all black housing with glossy finish) are their specially designed versions that has a combination of glossy looks mixed with the black paint, and it will give your truck a sporty and luxury look at the same time.
LENSES: The AlphaRex headlight lenses are made of polycarbonate plastic. They also apply a layer of anti-fog agent on the headlights lens; thus, it allows better light output in extreme weather. In addition, they also apply another coating to protect the lens against yellowing and oxidation.
SAE/DOT COMPLIANCE: Our Toyota Tundra Pro-series projector headlights are compliant with SAE and DOT FMVSS108 regulations. Moreover, all our products are certified to ISO-9000, ISO-9001 and ISO-9002. Most importantly, we inspect every detail of the lights to make sure we are satisfied and so are our customers.
INSTALLATION: Our projector headlights are plug-n-play direct replacement for your truck. You can download the installation guide from the link in the listing above. Because these headlights have a DRL feature, you will need to apply the DRL module included in the package. No modification is required for installing these headlights; thus, our headlights are easily removable when you need to return or sell your truck and it will not void your factory warranty.
- 2X HEADLIGHTS: AlphaRex Pro-Series (07-13 Toyota Tundra)
- WIRING: Plug n Play Harness
- WARRANTY: Two Years
- VEHICLE: 2007-2013 Toyota Tundra
- 880786: AlphaRex Pro-Series Halogen Heads: Toyota Tundra (07-13) – Chrome (Set)
- 880787: AlphaRex Pro-Series Halogen Heads: Toyota Tundra (07-13) – Gloss Black (Set)
- AXHL-TUN07-PPTS-FLB-AA: AlphaRex Pro-Series Halogen Heads: Toyota Tundra (07-13) – Gloss Black (Set) (w/ Auto-Leveling)
- 880788: AlphaRex Pro-Series Halogen Heads: Toyota Tundra (07-13) – Matte Black (Set)
- 880711: AlphaRex Pro-Series Halogen Heads: Toyota Tundra (07-13) – Matte Black (Set) (w/ Auto-Leveling)
- 880714: AlphaRex Pro-Series Halogen Heads: Toyota Tundra (07-13) – Midnight Black (Set)
- LENS MATERIAL: Polycarbonate (PC)
- HOUSING MATERIAL: Polypropylene (PP)
- LENS STYLE: Clear
- HOUSING COLORS: Chrome, Matte black, Gloss Black
- FEATURE: Activation Sequence
- DRL: White (single intensity)
- SIDE MARKER: Amber